Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

I'm in the middle of an incredible challenge at the Padded Cell! Jill, of Creations By Jill, has challenged us to make a kit with a grey-scaled kit she's provided using her color pallette, mask and template... and then make tags with it using all of the elements, and then write the tut for the tag! *Phew!* I spent far too much time playing with the overlays, pmsl, and had to play catch-up. I've finished my kit, and the tags, and now I have to write the tut. It will be up here with the links to Jill's mask and template and I'll include my entire kit in the supplies...it's tagger sized, but it's a big kit. I have company coming for the weekend, and the Super Bowl on Sunday, so look for the tutorial on Monday or Tuesday. And, at some point, I've got to finish getting the goodies up on the blog...I'm having "issues" with the chatbox and all of the other sideboard widgets and gadgets, so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment