Friday, February 27, 2009

Awards

I'm so tickled...Jill spotlighted my A Is For Apple tutorial on her blog, woohoo, I feel published, pmsl! She also said some very sweet things...I'm still blushing...and then she totally made my day by passing on these two awards to me! Thank you so much, Jill, you big Sweetie! You can find Jill's blog, CreatedByJill (which is full of fun stuff) here.



and this one, which I cherish:


This particular award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules for the awards are simple:
"Post the award on your blog, acknowledge the fabulous person that gave it to you and pass it on to at least 5 other blogs!"

The talented and wonderful ladies that I'm giving these awards probably all already have them, but they are all deserving of receiving them again, with my love and thanks for all of the friendship, teaching, sharing and inspiration they have given me and others:

MayK of MayK's Creations

Butter of
ButterflyFlutterbyCreations

Lou of Simply Devilish Scrapz

Simone of
Scrappy Bit Of Fun

Serina of Stylin' Serina

No comments:

Post a Comment