Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Layout

Lookie, lookie, I learned how to make my own blog layout! I used the beautiful scrapkit Afternoon Tea by Kristi of Scrappin Divas Designz. Be sure to check out the store, she has some truly beautiful scraps and some nice CU items, too.

I've been MIA with computer issues, grrr...I'm currently working/playing from my DH's laptop, which is proving to be challenging when playing with graphics. But I guess every new challenge is another opportunity to learn something. Yeah, that's it, (wink)...and now, I have to get busy. I'm working on a couple of tagger sized scrapkits, one of which will be available next week only at The Padded Cell. The other will be available here on my blog the same day, so keep your eyes peeled. I also have a couple of new tag tutorials in the works, who knows when I'll get those finished, *snicker*. So many pies, so few fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment